2018 Season Pass - EARLY BIRD PRICE
Early Bird pricing available until March 31, 2018.
Climb all of our Ontario Treetop Trekking parks, all season long, for 1 low price!
Ordering 4 or more passes at the same time? Call us directly for group 4+ rates. 1-855-552-0090
Please carefully read all the conditions below before purchasing.
Once you have purchased your pass please email the following 2 things to: email@example.com
1. A clear .jpg photo of each pass holder with the file name as the persons name.
2. Completed Season Pass Agreement with each persons age next to their name.
What's included with a season pass:
- Access to all Treetop Trekking aerial game parks during the entire operating season (Approximately early April to the end of October).
- Includes 3-hour Aerial Game Treks at all parks as well as Big Zip in Barrie, Blue Heron Zip in Brampton, Monarch Zip in Stouffville.
- 25% discount on aerial course climbs at Arbraska Parks in Quebec www.arbraska.com .
- $10 off coupons for Treetop Trekking Parks - so you can bring a friend and help them save!
- Fast track through orientation - when requested by pass holder, season pass holders are the first in their time slots to climb through orientation and first onto the courses when possible.
- Night Climbs are now included! No extra charge, minimum group size of 8 people applies except during Open Night Climbs.
- Receive 25% off Treetop Trekking Merchandise.
- Reservations are required for each 3-hour time slot.
- Child to adult ratios still apply. 1 adult must be climbing with every 3 youth aged 9-11. 1 adult must be present in the park for every 6 youth aged 12-15.
- Climbers must be 12 years old, at least 5 feet tall, and have a guides permission to move on to Advanced level courses.
- 9-11 year olds must be at least 4'7" tall to participate, and have access to Beginner and Intermediate level courses only.
- Maximum customer weight = 250lbs
- Walk-ups - We will do our best to accommodate season pass holders who arrive with no reservations but cannot guarantee we will have spaces available.
- 2 Strike Policy - If a season pass holder fails to honour two reservations they will lose their privilege to make reservations. They can still come as walk-ups and we will do our best to accommodate them. There is no penalty for calling ahead of time and cancelling a reservation.
- Season Passes are only valid for the operating season for which they were purchased.
- Passes must be brought with you each time you visit.
- Passes are not transferable and can only be used by the person shown on the card.
- All sales are final.